Friday, July 23, 2010

A formal occasion..

For a more formal occasion, Olivia likes to wear a long dress. Let's take a look at three black and white dresses and how she accessorizes them perfectly.

The first dress is a Kate Moss maxi ruffled dress (ss09) for topshop. She wore this dress twice: in the first picture she's paring it with a fushia Sondra Roberts clutch, in the second picture she goes for a more soft look and let her boyfriend do the rest. ;-)The second dress is Diane Von Furstenberg. Is it just me, or do Johannes and Olivia's outfits color-match perfectly everytime?The last dress is a dramatic Valentino gown. I love how she pairs it with a red clutch and that her hair is loose. To me she looks like a modern greek goddess!
Let me know what your favorite dress is!

20 comments:

  1. The topshop dress fits her the best but I love everything she wears!!!!

    do you know where she got this skirt?! I love it so much!
    http://www.starstyleinc.com/out-in-paris-july-06-2010-sp51748-full.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all her dresses. She looks gorgeous in every pic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the second one, it's adoreable! But the two others are great, too. Why is she always looking SO awesome?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love her and I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the first and the last one!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can you find out which mascara Olivia Palermo uses? (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. GOD! SHE IS FANTASTIC!! LOVE LOVE LOVE the first and last look!




    <3 from iifashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. can you please do a post on Olivia's ASOS photoshoot?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well I love all these dresses, I think Olivias has an amazing style! :]

    http://www.style1509.blogspot.com

    Live.Laugh.Love.

    ReplyDelete
  10. she has such an amazing style sense! thanks for an inspiring blog!

    WW.THEVIEWBYANNA.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  11. She is now working to create necklaces :

    http://www.matchesfashion.com/fcp/categorylist/designer/womens_roberta__by_olivia_palermo

    Some really nice ones too

    ReplyDelete
  12. They are all so wonderful and elegant, though the third dress would have to be my favourite!

    Also, I love your blog a ridiculous amount and so have tagged you in the ‘blogs I love’ game that is going round the web and have linked you in my latest post xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. hi, i love your blog! olivia's style is amazing!
    i love the first outfit!
    kisses from argentina!
    flower

    ReplyDelete
  14. She looks beautifull with the first one, but i prefer her boyfriend...aahhaha
    www.lovingmyjetlag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete