'The City' is coming back on April 27! Watch the trailer of season 2 here. I am so excited!
Here is a little list i found on refinery29.com about Olivia's five favorite spots in NYC:
1. Roberta Freymann: "It goes without saying that this is one of my favorite places for chic statement necklaces."
2. SPiN: "Ping-pong is one of my new favorite pastimes. I love coming here to hang out and hit balls with my friends."
3. Café Gitane: "One of my favorite restaurants in the city —I love that the food is delicious but still healthy."
4. Gracious Home: "I come here to pick scented candles from brands such as Belle Fleur and Antica Farmacista to keep my apartment smelling nice."
5. Dewey's Candy Shop: "I adore this new candy shop that opened in DUMBO. They carry lots of unique and hard-to-find treats."
More about Olivia's hot spots in this video, i already talked about in a previous post.
Sunday, March 28, 2010
What do you think about mixing different patterns? I normally stay true to the old rule of wearing only one print at a time. But seeing Olivia pairing pieces with different prints together makes me want to try it out. One of the rules is to make sure one colour repeats in several pieces of the outfit, while keeping the rest of the outfit (shoes,..) neutral. Do you think Olivia totally rocks this look or is it simply too busy?Olivia is wearing the graffiti mini dress by Unique.
This is what Olivia wore at the launch of her collection for Roberta Freymann. You can buy these necklaces online here. She is wearing a dress by Julian J Smith, the 'jewelled jacket' from top shop (see this post) and the Mulberry Alexa clutch.
And here's another City girl that likes to wear statement necklaces. (I just love this one)
photo credit: mtv.com