Sunday, March 28, 2010

new, newer, newest: news

'The City' is coming back on April 27! Watch the trailer of season 2 here. I am so excited!

Here is a little list i found on refinery29.com about Olivia's five favorite spots in NYC:

1.
Roberta Freymann: "It goes without saying that this is one of my favorite places for chic statement necklaces."
2.
SPiN: "Ping-pong is one of my new favorite pastimes. I love coming here to hang out and hit balls with my friends."
3.
CafĂ© Gitane: "One of my favorite restaurants in the city —I love that the food is delicious but still healthy."
4.
Gracious Home: "I come here to pick scented candles from brands such as Belle Fleur and Antica Farmacista to keep my apartment smelling nice."
5. Dewey's Candy Shop: "I adore this new candy shop that opened in DUMBO. They carry lots of unique and hard-to-find treats."

More about Olivia's hot spots in
this video, i already talked about in a previous post.

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait!! Your blog is cute!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice post, i undoubtedly really like this excellent website, carry on it Please go to site 192.168.l.254 if you want to Setup Router, you have to log in to your Router
    _

    ReplyDelete